PWS_Dashboard support and questions:
Personal Weather Station Dashboard (PWS_Dashboard)
Available for the following weather-upload files:
WDapi or clientraw.txt as used by WeatherDisplay
clientraw.txt as used by Meteohub ,
WSWIN and others
realtime.txt as originally defined and still used by
realtime.txt can also be used by
and for use without a weather-program when you are uploading to
It is not a "w e a t h e r 3 4" template, it only looks similar.
Always ask support for your product at the correct site or from the correct person.
Check the menu in your template / product for the correct support-links.
- Current release version, with default setting 4 block wide - 3 high Make the browser as wide as possible.
Site is using test data from frequently changing users. And is used to get feedback on new features also.
- Same website with option round set. But still the borders around the text blocks
- Same website also "no borders" set. Most users prefer this one
- Same website as you can see, you can change the colors to your liking: 10 lines with settings, I used "greenish colors"
- Same website as first one, but now a setting to have the block 3 wide 4 high
Same effect if you make the other windows smaller. Continue to make the window smaller until it is only 1 block wide.
Or visit the demo site with your phone or tablet
- Release 2019-07. Download will start in a new tab or window. You need to download the update below also!
- PDF of known problems and updates dated 2019-07-12: updates only for 2019-07 release.
- Zip of all updated scripts for 2019-07 release.
- The realtime.txt template file for Meteobridge can be downloaded here.
- The realtime.txt template file for WeatherCat can be downloaded here.
- The realtime.txt template file for WeatherLink can be downloaded here.
Documentation for WD only
- More information about new releases will be added in August
There are 8 languages in the download. If you want to add your own language check the Add your own language link.
Check this tool, it is available on your own site after installing this template:
and use it to find the last untranslated words, add them to your language file.
Every 3 months there will be a full replacement release
and when needed there will be a list and download of changed scripts between releases
I hope you will have as much pleasure in using this Personal Weather Station Dashboard (PWS_Dashboard),
as I have with maintaining and enhancing these scripts.
Latest update: 2019-07-30 07:00 UTC